Table of Contents
Commercial pest control in Raleigh, North Carolina is an entirely different beast than most would imagine. That is exactly why we approach the situation with a different attitude. We offer a wide range of pest services and always put our best foot forward, but we approach our commercial offerings with an entirely different goal in mind. Here are some of the commercial settings that we are more familiar with:
- Office Buildings
- And more…
Companies have said it before, but we live by the statement that there is no job too big or too small for us. Combine this with our highly trained techs and warranties and guarantees, and you shouldn’t have a problem seeing why more and more business owners are opting for our commercial services.
Our 30-day follow-up visits and satisfaction guarantees should only give you peace of mind that you are indeed getting what you’re paying for when you take advantage of our commercial pest control services. Want to learn more?
Why Commercial Pest Control Is A Different Ball Game
There are no two different ways to look at it, the commercial pest industry is entirely different than residential pest control. One of the biggest reasons for this is because in most cases, the buildings are bigger. Most commercial settings are staged in larger buildings, providing more access points, more potential breeches, and more places for the bugs to hide. Not only this, but it offers the bugs a bigger platform to build bigger colonies. It can be a mess, and this is just the start.
Another reason commercial pest control can be difficult is because of the municipal and buildings codes. The building and zoning codes are stringent in the commercial industry. Not only do you have to worry about eliminating the pests from the property, but there might be some situations where you find yourself worrying about getting your building back up to code. Luckily, this is just another of the many things that make us different. We work with inspectors daily and know these codes by heart. We’ll help you make sure your building complies and is ready to go.
Not only can pests on your property cause structural damage, but there is always the potential damage to your reputation. In a commercial setting, customers are essentially paying for a service. When they come into your building, they are either paying for a meal, a place to work out, or they might just be paying to relax. Whatever the situation, they are spending their money and they feel entitled by this. They want to enjoy what they are paying for in a good, clean environment. The sighting of a single pest, regardless of which it might be, can ruin this experience for them. With the reach of the Internet today, it will only be a matter of hours before your reputation is tarnished if a customer decides to go online and post negatively about the experience.
This is just one of the major reasons that commercial pest control is different and why you must always have a good preventive practice in place. This is another area where we can help.
How Our Commercial Pest Services Work
All in all, our commercial pest services work just like you would imagine. We honestly don’t offer anything different than anyone else, but it is our attention to detail, the fact that we care, and we are willing to compromise that make us different. Here is a basic look of what a commercial pest experience with us would be like:
- You give us a call and set up an appointment for an assessment. You choose the date and time, so you are not inconvenienced.
- On the date and time of your choosing, we’ll dispatch out an assessor to the property.
- During the assessment, the tech will scour the property for a wide range of things. He or she will be checking entry points, breeding sites, breeches, pest plans of attack, best treatment options, and tons of other things.
- When the assessment is over, our tech will report his or her findings. You will then be able to pick a course of treatment.
- From there, you’ll choose another date and time for the actual treatment.
- The second visit will be the administration of the treatment.
- Depending on the type of treatment plan you chose, you will either see us 14 or 30 days later.
- If you see us after 14 days, it means we are there to administer another round of treatments.
- If you see us after a month, it means we are there from the final follow-up visit.
- The follow-up visit is nothing more than a check of the property to ensure that the pest problem has been eliminated. If so, we’ll sit down with you and devise a preventive plan to help you keep your building pest-free for the future.
Get In Touch Immediately
Whether you want to learn more about our commercial pest programs or have some basic questions, we are here. Maybe you need emergency services. Whatever the situation, we want you to always feel free to be able to pick up the phone and call our Raleigh, North Carolina offices. We always have people standing by who are knowledgeable and skilled about our procedures and pest programs. However, there is only so much we can do from behind a desk. The next and best proactive step is to get someone out to the property, so that’s what we’ll try to do. Give us a call today for guaranteed, quality service tomorrow.