If you know anything about bed bugs, you likely know there are now more treatment options available than ever before. This couldn’t have come at a better time, given the pests have evolved to an all-time high. The chemical pesticides once used to be an effective means of pest management no longer work for bed bug infestation. This is not to say, pesticides and chemicals are no longer effective pest management treatments because they are in some cases. This just simply means that they may now only work for specific pest infestations. Not only this, but it may now take more than one treatment of the pesticides to eradicate the bugs successfully.
Because bed bugs have adapted, we’ve chosen to evolve as well. We’ve changed our pest management solutions and now offer a whole handful of eco-friendly treatment options. However, we still do offer the traditional pesticide and chemical treatment as well. We just take a different approach to it. Here is what a traditional pesticide treatment plan now looks like.
- Reach out to our pest control experts set up an appointment for a free conventional pest treatment consultation
- Our technicians will call ahead of time to let you know when they will be arriving at your home
- At the property, the technician will perform what we call a 10-point assessment
- It is during this assessment, we check for a variety of things, including, but not limited to, potential entry points into the home, reasons for the home infiltration, potential breeding sites, and the best possible attack points
- After the assessment, we will present you with a list of your best treatment options, from which you can choose to implement later. There will likely be some advantages and disadvantages that come with each treatment option. The technicians will go over these key points with you and other occupants of the home
- The second visit is what we classify as the “initial treatment visit”
- 10 to 14 days later, we will arrive at your home to conduct a follow-up inspection
- If bed bugs are detected during the inspection, a second treatment will be initiated
- You will not see us again for another 30 days. This is what we call the post-treatment visit. We need to confirm the infestation is gone. We do this by conducting another follow-up inspection. If the technician declares your home bedbug-free, we will discuss a prevention plan
Our conventional pest control treatments are backed by a 100 percent customer guarantee. We want our customers to have full confidence in our pest control experts. Our goal is to deliver full eradication of bed bugs in the shortest duration. With state-of-the-art equipment, industrial-strength pesticides, home inspections, and adhesive traps, we can ensure your full satisfaction.
We will continue working with you and your family to ensure your home remains pest-free. With your full cooperation, our exterminators will strengthen your home’s pest barriers.
We have previously partnered with North Carolina’s top entomologists to learn more about bed bugs and other household pests. This training provides our exterminators will the tools needed to combat mild to severe pest infestation quicker and easier.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.